Special mesh reinforcements are purposed to meet all reinforcements demands that is present in technical and construction works.It main used on surface structures (slab, walls, etc. ) of reinforcing grid. Besides, the special mesh can cover all particular needs of transverse reinforcement for linear supporting structures(such as: beams,columns etc. ), and these are not belong to the standard scope of SD column mesh reinforcements.
Reinforcements as a modernized products to use reinforcing practice, it guaranteed industrial quality and significant time and saved construction cost. According to the distributions of main reinforcement in one or two direction, it can be divided into two categories:
Heyou 1D mesh sheets is reinforced in one dirrection and in another direction is small diameter 6mm bars of wire rod SAE 1010, which are welded together. be fixed the reinforcement bar at the desired spacing.
The 6mm wire diameter is the minimum reuquirments which is in order to ensure the cohesion of the mesh and type of application(e. g ending points, flying ends, the forming of the mesh etc. ) The material is easy cutting when it's required on site.
Advantages of 1D sheet mesh
1. because of easy installation,be saved more cost., avoided overlapping,the wire of grids is single, independent,reinforcement in each direction.
2. Per square meter weight is light and accurate fitting to the size required.
3. It can used on different sorts of linear or surface supporting structures and types of reinforcedment(grids,supporting ties,etc)
4. Sheet size is 3.6m for width and 12m for length.
2D mesh sheets was produced by longitudinal wire: 8mm-25mm, transverse wire:8mm-16mm.
The 2D mesh sheet can be applied in all condition of reinforceing mesh for surface structures with a single mesh sheet.
Advantage of 2D mesh sheets
1. using 2D mesh sheet on site, it can save more cost and reduce minimsation of the time, no need to tie wire.
2. Strict adherence to design, due to the use of the required bar diameters at secured distances in both directions.
3. Exceptional rigidity of the reinforcing grid due to its monolithic construction, with spot welding technology in total conformity with the provisions of the Steel Technology Regulation.
4. A high level of industrialisation, as in most cases it is placed without human intervention.
- Australian/New Zealand Standard AS-NZS4671-2001 Reinforcement Mesh
- British Standard BS4483 Fabric Reinforcement
- Germany Standard DIN488 SD Reinforcing Mesh
- Osterreichische Norm B4200-7 Grids and Reinforcing Meshes
- Normes Francaises NFA35-016 Steel Rebar Mesh
- Chinese standard GB/T 1499.3-2010 Concrete Reinforced Welded Wire Mesh
- Swiss Standard SIA 16211 S550 Reinforcement Wire Mesh
- Reinforcement Mesh Classified by Application
- Reinforcing Welded Wire Mesh