Eco friendly mesh is one of special for reinforced mesh, of which specification is same as standard mesh, except the overhang is 200mm instead of 100mm. Eco friendly mesh can be replaced standard mesh for most applications. Heyou wire mesh has full of eco mesh specification stocks.
We adopt B500A, B500B or B500C as the raw material to produce Eco friendly mesh. The mesh space is 200mm, overhang is 200mm, and wire diameter is 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm
The fabric reference of eco friendly mesh's A type and B type is normal specification, Heyou wire mesh factory has big stocks for suppling. But the C type of eco mesh need to be custom-made.
All of the products was made accordance with british standard BS4483: 2005 or BS8666: 2000.
The skatch of Eco mesh as below:
NL = Number of longitudinal bars
PL = pitch of longitudinal bars
dL = diameter of longitudinal bars
NC = Number of transverse bars
PC = Pitch of transverse bars
L = length of longitudinal bar
B = Length of transverse bar
u1 = Overhang of longitudinal bars
u2 = Overhang of longitudinal bars
u3 = Overhang of transverse bars
|MESH TYPE||STEEL GRADE||Ø (mm)||DIMENSIONS (mm)||CENTERS (mm)||SHEET||BUNDLE||NL||NC||OVERHANGS ( mm )|
|dL||dC||L||B||Pl||Pc||kg / m2||kg / Sheet||Sheets / Bundle||kg / Bundle||u1||u2||u3||u4|
|A142E||B500A / B500B||6||6||4800||2400||200||200||2.081||23.99||50||1, 200||11||23||200||200||200||200|
|A385E||B500A / B500B||7||7||4800||2400||100||200||4.090||47.17||30||1, 415||21||23||200||200||200||200|
What is BSI?
BSI full name is British Standards Institution. BSI is the independent national body responsible for preparing British Standards. It presents the UK view on standards in Europe and at the international level. It is incorporated by Royal Charter.
- Australian/New Zealand Standard AS-NZS4671-2001 Reinforcement Mesh
- British Standard BS4483 Fabric Reinforcement
- Germany Standard DIN488 SD Reinforcing Mesh
- Osterreichische Norm B4200-7 Grids and Reinforcing Meshes
- Normes Francaises NFA35-016 Steel Rebar Mesh
- Chinese standard GB/T 1499.3-2010 Concrete Reinforced Welded Wire Mesh
- Swiss Standard SIA 16211 S550 Reinforcement Wire Mesh
- Reinforcement Mesh Classified by Application
- Reinforcing Welded Wire Mesh