Reinforcing mesh was made by deformed bar after drawn, which is accorded to Australian/New Zealand Standard AS-NZS 4671-2001. The material is 250N, 300E, 500L, 500N and 500E, the mesh spaces is 200mm, there is two sides overhang which is 100mm.
|Clearly ribbed on the surface||Firmly weld spot|
|Accurately wire diameter||Mesh space messured|
|Uniform mesh spaces||Flat and smooth mesh surface|
the steel bar after drawing shape as below figure:
1. The angle of the rib or inclined indentation of the reinforcing mesh panels' bar isn't less than 45°. The angle scope is greater than 45° and is less than 70°, the rib height is from 0.025d to 0.10d.
2. The reinforcing mesh panel includes transverse and longitudinal bar, pitch and overhang. The Australian and new zealand's market, the normal panel size is 2.4m*6m.Because of containers size, we always advise our cutomer to make the panel size to be 2.2m*5.8m. It can be easy to be load and save more USD1000 per container for packing and loading cost.
The skatch of reinforcing mesh as below:
NL= Number of longitudinal bars
PL= pitch of longitudinal bars
dL= diameter of longitudinal bars
NC=Number of transverse bars
L= length of longitudinal ba
rB=Length of transverse bar
u1=Overhang of longitudinal bars
u2=Overhang of longitudinal bars
Our products packing and shipment:
|Steel pallet for reinforcing mesh size 2.4m *6m||Loading container for reinforcing mesh sheet: 2.4m *6m|
3.Each sheet of reinforcing mesh panel shall include number of bars,pitch,length,width, and overhang dimensions. And the bar arrangement of reinforcing mesh panel has single bars, twin bars or combination of single bars and twin bars.
|Combination of single bars and twin bars|
4.The technical data of reinforcing mesh panle is contained composition and characteristic mechanical porperties of reinforcing steels.
Composition of reinforcing steels
|Type of analysis||Chemical composition, % max|
|All grades||Carbon equivalent value(Ceq)for standard grades|
Characteristic mechanical properties of reinforcing steels
|Property||250N(Note1)||500L(Note1)||500N||300E(Seismic)||500E(Seismic)||Type of specified value|
|Yield Stress(Mpa) RekL RekU||≥250---------||≥500≤750||≥500≤650||≥300≤380||≥500≤600||CvL: p=0.95CvU: p=0.05|
|Ratio Rm/Re||≥1.08---------||≥1.03-----------||≥1.08--------||≥1.15≤1.50||≥1.15≤1.40||CvL: p=0.90CvU: p=0.10|
|Unitform Elogation Agt(%)||≥5.0||≥1.5||≥5.0||≥15.0||≥10.0||CvL: p=0.90|
1. Grade 250N is supplied as plain round reinforcing steel complying with AS 3679. 1, exceptthe tolerance of the diameter and roundness dosen't apply it.
2. For 500L steel bars, only requriement for wire diameter is less than 5.0mm is RekL≥500
Material certificate of reinforcing mesh as below:
Common size of Squre reinforcing mesh panel for Austialian Market
|Mesh Type and reference number||Longitudinal bars||Cross-bars||Mass for 6 x2.4 m sheets||Cross-sectional area/m width|
|No. x dia., mm||Pitch@mm||No. x dia., mm||Pitch@mm||Unit area kg/sqm||Sheet, kg||Long'l bars sqmm/m||Cross bars sqmm/m|
|Squre, with edge side-lapping bars|
|SL102||10 x 9.5 + 4 x 6.75||200100||30 x 9.5||200||5.6||80||354||354|
|SL92||10 X 8.6 + 4 X 6.0||200100||30 x 8.6||200||4.6||66||290||290|
|SL82||10 x 7.6 + 4 x 6.0||200100||30 x 7.6||200||3.6||52||227||227|
|SL72||10 x 6.75 + 4 x 5.0||200100||30 x 6.75||200||2.8||41||179||179|
|SL62||10 x 6.0 + 4 x 5.0||200100||30 x 6.0||200||2.2||33||141||141|
|Squre, without edge side - lapping bars|
|SL81||25 X 7.6||100||60 x 7.6||100||7.1||105||454||454|
How can we conctrol our products quality for exporting Autralia?
Firstly, we purchase the material from Steel Factory and inspect chemical composition and mechnical property of reinforcing mesh panel in our in-house laboratary according to AS 1554.3.
Secondly, the panel size tolerances meassure way as:
a. Panel Size dimensions≤6m in length, there is 40mm tolerances.
b. Panel size dimensions＞6m in length, the tolerance is ±0.7%
c. Wire diameter and mesh size measure and weld shear resistance test conformance to AS NZS 4761-2001 and as per contract.
d. Weigh the each bundle weight to calculate each panel weight.
- Australian/New Zealand Standard AS-NZS4671-2001 Reinforcement Mesh
- British Standard BS4483 Fabric Reinforcement
- Germany Standard DIN488 SD Reinforcing Mesh
- Osterreichische Norm B4200-7 Grids and Reinforcing Meshes
- Normes Francaises NFA35-016 Steel Rebar Mesh
- Chinese standard GB/T 1499.3-2010 Concrete Reinforced Welded Wire Mesh
- Swiss Standard SIA 16211 S550 Reinforcement Wire Mesh
- Reinforcement Mesh Classified by Application
- Reinforcing Welded Wire Mesh