Concrete reinforcement mesh is classified ribbed concrete reinforcement mesh and plain steel wire concrete reinforcement mesh. The wire of ribbed concrete reinforcement mesh is 3 faces indentation.Please see figuer
Concrete reinforcement mesh is always used on residential slabs and footing-construction and BCA complying with AS 2870, which is always paced in all reinforced conrete members to stop the concrete cracking.
And F62/F72/F82/F92/F1018 concrete reinforcement mesh is old specification, was replaced by SL62/SL72/SL82/SL92/RL1018.For example:previously called F62(now SL62) is wire diameter 6mm bars welded together in a 200mm square grid. the panel size is 2.4m X6m.
The Tensile strength is 300Mpa.
The concrete reinforcement mesh specification as below:
|Code||wire diameter||aperture||edge open||width||length||weight per sheet(kgs)|
|Wire diameter of concrete reinforcement mesh messured||Mesh spaces of concrete reinforcement mesh messured|
|The evenly mesh spaces of concrete reinforcement mesh||The flat and smooth surface of concrete reinforcement mesh|
|The packing of concrete reinforcement mesh||Concrete reinforcement mesh loading container|
- Australian/New Zealand Standard AS-NZS4671-2001 Reinforcement Mesh
- British Standard BS4483 Fabric Reinforcement
- Germany Standard DIN488 SD Reinforcing Mesh
- Osterreichische Norm B4200-7 Grids and Reinforcing Meshes
- Normes Francaises NFA35-016 Steel Rebar Mesh
- Chinese standard GB/T 1499.3-2010 Concrete Reinforced Welded Wire Mesh
- Swiss Standard SIA 16211 S550 Reinforcement Wire Mesh
- Reinforcement Mesh Classified by Application
- Reinforcing Welded Wire Mesh